No products in the cart.
Stocks Farm has been in the Capper family since 1962.
Click on the images to find out more…
At Stocks Farm we take great pride in the work that we do, while making sure we care for the environment too. This way it benefits the local community and the next generation of Cappers, our children Paddy and Serena, aged 16 and 12 years old, not forgetting Jack Russell, Bertie and Cat, Snuffles who complete the family.
Working on the farm are:
Working in the office are:
Staff photographs were taken by Sian Mercer, My Rural Tribe Photography.
During the spring and autumn we employ a total of 65 seasonal staff to help establish and harvest the hops and fruit. We are currently recruiting for the 2020 harvest. Please click here for more details.
- Maintaining close working relationships with our employees and customers, as they are integral to the growth of our business
- To develop our farm and business while maintaining high ethical standards
- Choosing environmental, social and commercial strategies that also increase profitability
- To produce a high quality product whilst constantly seeking new markets
- To develop new varieties, new ideas and new ways of increasing the efficiency and productivity of the business, while being sustainable
- Respect the local environment and strive for high standards of farm practice