No products in the cart.
HomeBrew Hops Return/Cancellation FAQs
If you have received a product from us that is incorrect or faulty and wish to return it, please inform us via email at email@example.com so we can send you a Returns Form to complete.
Conditions of return:
- If your items are eligible for a refund, we will refund both the postage cost and item cost.
- If you are returning your order because the products are incorrect/not what you ordered, the foil vacuum pack/s must not be opened or damaged and must be in a saleable condition for you to be eligible for a refund.
- To help us complete the refund process, please complete a “Returns Form” (we will email this to you).
- Items must be returned within 14 days of the invoice date (UK customers) or 24 days (Europe & International customers).
- Returns received outside of this time period will not be eligible for a refund.
- We highly recommend that you obtain proof of postage when returning items to us, as we cannot be held responsible for items that do not reach us.
- You are responsible for the postage cost when returning an item to us, unless you are eligible for a refund, in which case we will refund the original postage cost as well as the returns postage cost.
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013, you have cancellation rights when you buy online or by phone (provided you exercise these rights no longer than 14 days (UK customers) or 24 days (Europe & International customers) after you receive the goods). You have to right to cancel your order for any reason and receive a full refund.
Your Cancellation Rights:
- You are entitled to cancel your contract with us, as long as you exercise this right within 14 days of receiving the items.
- To exercise this right to cancel, you must inform us of your wish to cancel your contract by emailing us a clear statement to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can send you a Cancellation Form to complete and return to us.
- If you decide to cancel, you must return the order to us at your expense within 14 days of informing us of your wish to cancel.
- We may deduct from your reimbursement for any loss in value of the items we supplied to you.
- We will make the reimbursement no later than 14 days after the day we receive your cancelled order back from you.
Please send all returns to this address:
If you have any further questions about our Returns and Cancellations Policy, please contact us via email at email@example.com or visit www.gov.uk